The personal information you provide are used to respond to your requests, process your orders or give you access to specific information. You have the right to edit and delete all your personal information on "My Account” area.
Informative ex art.13 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 for the personal data processing
In accordance with the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 on the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, the processing of information related to you will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights.
In particular, all the data revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, unions, or religious, philosophical, political or trade union associations or organizations, as well as sensitive data disclosing health status and sexual life, can be processed only with the written consent and approval of the Garante for the protection of personal data (Article 26).
In accordance with Article 13 of the above mentioned Decree, we provide the following information.
1. Personal data you provide will be processed according to the General Authorisation of the Garante, for the following purposes: send updates, news, offers and proposals.
2. The data will be held in computerized system.
3. Providing the data is optional, however, possible refusal to provide such data could lead to partial or total failure of the continuation of the relationship.
4. The data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will be propagated.
5. The data controller is the company NEWANDNOW S.a.s. di Pais Becher Marco & C. con sede in via Abbondio SanGiorgio,12 - 20145 Milano – P. IVA 10069830965
6. The data processor is Mr. Pais Becher Marco; data (even partial) are directly inserted by the customer on our website www.newandnow.it
7. The customer can unsubscribe from the list by sending a simple email stating his will.
8. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller in accordance with Article 7 of the D.lgs 196/2003, which for your convenience you can find here:
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003,
Art. 7 - Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the following rights:
a) to obtain updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) to obtain erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) to obtain certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.